25 August 2010

A little wish...

I wish that I had time to write. And I wish I had a place to write. And even more I wish I had something to write.

I know there's three wishes. I haven't even started, and I'm breaking the rules. Oops.

I used to write a lot, but high school, friends, family, relationships, college, and work got in the way. Yet, here I am wishing that I could write again.

So....
Hi!!!!!!

I'm here to write about my wishes and dreams. (I haven't decided if there's a difference yet. What do you think?) My dreams and my wishes are what drive me. I want to take a moment to admit to myself and to my readers (read: my mom) the wishes and dreams that are currently getting and have gotten me through life.

I'm not sure that I have any right to make this my topic over anyone else. In fact, we all have private wishes, but few of us really take the time to share them with others. So join me on this journey! It might even be fun?

What's your little wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment